Is WithOthers for me?
- On average, nonprofits raise $1,000 minimum per event. Time to finally make money instead of losing it.
- Turn a crowd of strangers into a roomful of supporters to follow up with after the show’s over. The average room converts at 80% from fans —> supporters.
How can I join an event?
🎟 You can register here — registered nonprofits are more likely to be selected by Artists for events. We will notify you if you've been selected to join a show.
How do I check the status of my application?
⏰ You can check your status in
Your Dashboard. If it's in review, we mark it as 'pending.' Please check our active cities to find out where we're currently accepting applications. If we're not in your town yet, you can still apply! We're growing this thing as fast as we can 🙂
How do you decide who gets approved?
✅ We partner with people and organizations who share our values and whose work makes those values more visible in the world we live in. We do not work with people and organizations which promote the opposite. That includes but is not limited to:
- Promote or undertake any illegal activity.
- Promote the limitation of civil, democratic or minority rights.
- Promote non-renewable resource extraction.
- Promote low wages, precarious work or the undermining of worker rights.
- Promote homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, classist or otherwise hateful speech.
- Promote regressive taxation or the undue privatization of services.
- Promote violence, warfare, or colonization.
- Promotes policies that have been demonstrated to significantly reduce public health.
Our activist support team reviews applications. The most important part of the application is understanding your work. We want to support activists with a community and are making an impact such that voters can trust our platform to connect them with people really making change happen. If that sounds like you, then please get in touch!
What causes do you support?
✊ We organize our platform into the following cause categories:
- Age and the Life Course
- Animal Rights
- Children’s Rights
- Democratic Rights
- Disability Rights
- Economic Justice
- Environmental & Climate Justice
- Human Rights
- Labor Rights
- LGBT Rights
- Mental Health
- Public Health
- Racial Justice
How should I prepare for my event?
📣 We’ll send you a few emails in advance of your show with all of the advancing details you’ll need, including location, load-in times, and other info. We'll also connect you to your WithOthers Crew for the night, who can help with any questions you have.
Be prepared to speak to the audience for 10 minutes about who you are, what you do, and how they can help.
Will my event be filmed?
📸 While we don't typically record performances, we do photograph them. There is a professional WithOthers Photographer at every show to capture your event. You'll get access to the photos afterward via
Can I sell merch?
👕 Absolutely! You keep 100% of what you make. Our Crew can help you set up. Make sure to let the MC know what you want them to mention when they introduce you.
When will I find out the location of my show?
🗺 Go to
Event Management. All the details you need are there. We will add more information as we get closer to your
We’ll also send you a message to kick off
Event Advancing. Keep an eye out; this will come 7 days out from the
Event Date at the latest. This is when we connect you to your Crew for the show to get you all sorted with equipment setup.
When will I get paid?
💸 We’ll email you within 48 hours of your performance for you to claim your payment. We process payments through Stripe.
What happens if I need to cancel my attendance?
❌ Life happens sometimes, and you need to cancel. We hope this doesn't happen, but if it does, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can manage the cancellation with the other stakeholders from your show.