🎶 Music has played a vital role in social activism throughout history. In political protest and social commentary, artists have used the power of music to share critical messages, inspire action, and achieve lasting change because music changes minds. Events that contain music are significantly more likely to convert audiences into supporters.
Sign up as an Event Creator here. Soon as your account is approved you can start creating events. Just hit ‘Create Event’ in your Account Dashboard to get started.
We provide you a list of vetted Nonprofit Partners to link to your event across fifteen different cause categories. So you can rest assured that the money you raise goes to where it matter most. If you have relationships with organizations you would like to add to this list then please contact support.
You make money from primary and secondary ticket sales. That money goes to cover the cost of your event, including any WO Event Support you use (Crew, Artist, Venue). WO Event Support will be paid directly through the platform, but any event stakeholders hired outside of WithOthers are handled by you directly. Additionally, you can choose to donate a portion of your gross ticket revenue to the nonprofit of your choice. We handle all of this all for you. Fans can make additional donations at checkout and post-event.
Our fees are:
- 5%: Bookings, donations, premium tokens
- 50% Split on secondary sales commission
WithOthers operates a community of trained crew to work your event. If you would like to use this feature you can toggle it on in Event Setup. You can also onboard your own event support team members to the WithOthers platform so that they have access to the event tools offered. Any non-WithOthers Crew who are added to an event will not be paid through the platform, this will have to happen offline/directly where necessary.
- Event Lead ($25 /hr)
- Responsible for ensuring that all WithOthers Crew working the event complete their assigned tasks.
- Act as the on-site liaison between WithOthers Crew and the Event Creator.
- Event Assistant ($20 /hr)
- Support WithOthers Event Lead in various tasks throughout the course of the night.
- Assist in checking in guests at the door using the QR code ticket scanner in the Day of Event app.
- Audio Engineer ($25 /hr)
- Communicate with the Event Creator in advance of the event to determine what equipment will be available on-site.
- Work with the Artists, in advance of the show and on the night, to make sure their setup sounds incredible.
- Photographer ($25 /hr)
- Communicate with Event Creator in advance of the event to formalize relevant shot list.
- Capture the magic of the experience on the night to be shared later by everyone who attended.
- MC ($25 /hr)
- Communicate with Event Creator in advance of the event to formalize relevant talking points.
- Guide the audience through the evening and introduce the Artists.
WithOthers operates a community of vetted artists at different fee levels to perform at your event. If you would like to use this feature you can toggle it on in Event Setup. Fees and rates are negotiated directly between the Artist and the Event Creator and all relevant payments take place outside of the WithOthers platform.
WithOthers operates a community of vetted venues at different fee levels to host your event. If you would like to use this feature you can toggle it on in Event Setup. Fees and rates are negotiated directly between the Venue and the Event Creator and all relevant payments take place outside of the WithOthers platform.
Tickets are minted for fans as ERC-721 tokens into non-custodial wallets created for those fans at point of signup. Any secondary sales of those tickets will trigger a commission. This commission is split between WithOthers and you.
Fans can also buy additional digital collectibles (’Premium Tokens’) linked to enhanced benefits and unique limited run digital artwork. Think of it as your digital merch stand. If those collectibles trade in the future, you keep getting paid.