- On average, nonprofits raise $2,500 minimum per event.
- Turn a crowd of strangers into a roomful of supporters to follow up with after the show’s over. The average room converts at 50% from fans —> supporters.
🎟 You can register here — we will review, vet and approve your organization. You can then be selected by Event Creators to join a show. We will notify you if you've been selected.
⏰ You can check your status in
Your Dashboard. If it's in review, we mark it as 'pending.'
✅ We partner with people and organizations who share our values and whose work makes those values more visible in the world we live in. We do not work with people and organizations which promote the opposite. That includes but is not limited to:
- Promote or undertake any illegal activity.
- Promote the limitation of civil, democratic or minority rights.
- Promote non-renewable resource extraction.
- Promote low wages, precarious work or the undermining of worker rights.
- Promote homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, classist or otherwise hateful speech.
- Promote regressive taxation or the undue privatization of services.
- Promote violence, warfare, or colonization.
- Promotes policies that have been demonstrated to significantly reduce public health.
Our nonprofit support team reviews applications. The most important part of the application is understanding your work. We want to support nonprofits with a community and are making an impact such that voters can trust our platform to connect them with people really making change happen. If that sounds like you, then please get in touch!
Please note: you must be a registered 501(c)(3) to be approved on the WithOthers platform.
✊ We organize our platform into the following cause categories:
- Age and the Life Course
- Animal Rights
- Children’s Rights
- Democratic Rights
- Disability Rights
- Economic Justice
- Environmental & Climate Justice
- Gender Equality
- Human Rights
- Labor Rights
- LGBT Rights
- Mental Health
- Public Health
- Racial Justice
📸 While we don't typically record performances, we do photograph them. There is a professional WithOthers Photographer at every show to capture your event. You'll get access to the photos afterward via
👕 Absolutely! You keep 100% of what you make. Our Crew can help you set up. Make sure to let the MC know what you want them to mention when they introduce you.
🗺 Go to
Event Management. All the details you need are there. We will add more information as we get closer to your
We’ll also send you a message to kick off
Event Advancing. Keep an eye out; this will come 7 days out from the
Event Date at the latest. This is when we connect you to your Crew for the show to get you all sorted with equipment setup.
💸 We’ll email you within 48 hours of your performance for you to claim your payment. We process payments through Stripe.